Friday 28 June 2013

I shouldn't of said that...

Little Zzz's since the killer journey to Zambia. Things I discovered/highlights on my journey here and our stay: Jack eats slow, really slow. Laurence falls asleep in strange positions. Mr. Cocker really does have a dark side. Fraser has the strangest yet funniest laugh I've ever heard. Don't ever say "I've gotta' blow this up on the plane" when referring to a pillow in airport security. And much more. The first day at the school was nothing short of amazing, I now know what being a celebrity is like. My favourite moments: Patrick leading the whole school in an onwards charge around the building, The children going bat-*bleep*-crazy over glitter and googily eyes. Me getting bundled to the ground by 20+ children simple because they just love us so much. Finally getting the gossip from teachers has been nothing short of hilarious. On top of all that its only day 2. 

-Max F

1 comment:

  1. Wow,you've all done so much in the last 48 hours!
    Lovely to see the photo's and read your blogs,it seems like your all having a great time!
    Hope the decorating went well today?
    Keep in touch... Mandy (Max's mum)

    ReplyDelete