Monday 1 July 2013

A Brilliant Church Experience

Yesterday morning we went to the Greater Joy church for their morning service. I used to go to church when I was young and it was a reasonably boring experience. However, as soon as we entered the Greater Joy church, we were welcomed by the warm harmonious singing of the choir. I enjoy music greatly and listen to a variety of different music but never in my life have I experienced the love and passion that was created from this music. It was sensational. Also something which amazed me was the friendliness and welcoming from the congregation, every person there welcomed us with a huge smile and an open heart and was more than happy to shake our hands. 
The service was taken by Jodie. It was an inspirational service and made me think a lot about the importance of our own identity. What was also so good about it was the amount of energy used and also the response of the congregation. In general the Church visit was one I will never forget and was a wonderful experience.

Patrick

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patrick

    I have been following all the blogs
    Proud of you and all that you,your friends and teachers have achieved over there . Bet your brilliant at painting now!
    Safe journey home everyone. Ellen (my daughter is getting very excited about going to Soweto in October,She is bag packing at supermarket today raising funds!)
    Patricks Uncle
    Keith Haslam

    ReplyDelete